Add products by adding codes
1. Store - T.P.H. Pol-Intech Sp. z o.o. with headquarter based in Łódź at Łomżyńska 3 street, VAT PL7290207605, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number 0000222156, which offers goods for sale via the online store at www.polydent.pl.
2. Client – a natural person, legal entity or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, concluding a contract as part of business activity.
3. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract not directly related to the business or professional activity.
4. Order - Customer's declaration of will, based on which he buys goods or orders services offered by the Store. The order contains all the detailed information enabling its execution.
5. Agreement - a contract for the sale of goods or a contract for the provision of services, within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Store and the Customer, using means of distance communication via the online store available at www.polydent.pl.
§2 General terms
1. All provisions of these Regulations define the terms and conditions of use, including making purchases via the website www.polydent.pl in the Store.
2. All provisions regarding the Customer are directly applicable to the Consumer. The provisions regarding the Consumer do not apply to the Customer.
3. All the provisions presented below constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and the Store and supersede any prior or present oral or written communications, offers and statements of the Store. If any of the provisions of the regulations are considered invalid, ineffective or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain fully binding and effective.
4. The Customer declares that the contact details provided during registration or when placing an order in the www.polydent.pl online store are up-to-date and may, on the indicated data, be effectively submitted to the Customer by the Store, all statements related to the implementation of the Agreement.
5. The Customer acknowledges that the provision of personal data by the Customer is necessary to conclude an Agreement with the Store. Providing the personal data in question is a contractual requirement. The consequence of not providing the personal data in question is the failure to conclude the Agreement and the failure to execute the order.
6. The Customer declares that the Customer data provided during the registration process in the Registration Form is true. The person approving the Agreement on behalf of the Client through appropriate web functions must be authorized to represent the Client in these activities.
7. The goods and prices presented in the online store www.polydent.pl do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
§3 Registration and placing orders
1. In order to register in the online store www.polydent.pl, you must complete the registration application. An activation link will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the form, where the account must be activated via the appropriate web function.
2. To place an order, add products to the basket, and then select the web option " order with payment obligation". The exact amount of the payment is individually and automatically generated and provided by the online store www.polydent.pl. From the moment of clicking on the option " order with payment obligation", the Customer assumes the obligation to pay the Store the specified amount, which may include: the price of the goods, transport costs.
3. After placing the order, the Customer can make changes to it only with the consent of the Store by contacting the Customer Service.
§4 Order execution
1. The condition for accepting the order is its confirmation by the Store. Confirmation of the order is made by e-mail with information about the acceptance of the order for execution. The Customer can track the status of the order by clicking on the link available in the e-mail message sent, or after logging in to his profile in the Store.
2. The condition of the execution of the order is its payment in full by the Customer, unless the Customer decides on the method of delivery of the ordered goods with payment on delivery.
§5 Delivery method
1. The Customer can choose one of the following forms of delivery: courier shipment by DPD, postal shipment, personal pick-up at the Store's headquarters in Łódź at Łomżyńska 3 street after prior telephone arrangement.
2. All orders with a value above 200 PLN (gross), on the territory of Poland, are carried out at the expense of the Store.
3. The costs of shipments beyond the borders of Poland are priced individually.
4. If the order is placed by 1 p.m. and the goods are in the Store's warehouse and the payment was received, the order will be shipped on the same business day.
§6 Payment methods
1. The following payment methods are allowed:
a. through online payments (iMoje),
b. cash on delivery (only for deliveries on the territory of Poland),
c. prepayment by bank transfer agreed individually by contacting the Customer Service,
d. payment in cash (only in PLN) and by card in the case of personal collection at the Store.
2. Store Customers running a business or profession receive a VAT invoice, Consumers receive a fiscal receipt.
§7 Prices of the products
1. All prices in the Store are expressed in Polish zloty (PLN) and include the currently provided value of tax on goods and services [VAT] (gross prices).
2. The Store reserves the right to change the prices of goods and services included in the Store's offer, introduce new goods to the Store's offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store's websites or make changes to them. The above changes do not apply to the Orders placed on the day of the changes.
1. The store is not responsible for the consequences of the operation or inability to use the online store www.polydent.pl.
2. The store is not responsible for the suitability of the offered products for the activity assumed by the Customer or for the purpose of their use.
3. The Customer acknowledges that the www.polydent.pl online store has not been developed to meet the individual requirements of the Customer and thus it is the Customer's responsibility to configure the elements and functions of the online store system so that they meet the Customer's requirements. The store does not guarantee and cannot guarantee that the services of the online store will work reliably and without disruptions. The store does not guarantee that the services of the www.polydent.pl online store cooperate with another system, device or product (e.g. software or hardware).
4. The Store is not responsible for indirect and consequential damages related to the implementation of the Agreement. Within the limits provided for by law, the Store is not liable for damages resulting from the use or inability to use the online store www.polydent.pl, including damage (damnum emergens), loss of profits (lucrum cessans), a break in business activities.
5. The Store is not responsible for any losses resulting from the use or inability to use the online store www.polydent.pl, for incorrect operation of the equipment and the Internet network on which the online store is used, nor for the consequences resulting from random events, failures, force majeure, including military and terrorist activities that may occur during use. The Store is not responsible for the possession or failure to violate the possession of access and account in the online store www.polydent.pl by the Customer.
6. The Store hereby excludes, in addition to the rights provided for by generally applicable law, all warranties, including clear, implied or statutory, in particular any (possible) implied warranties, obligations or conditions relating to satisfactory quality or suitability for a particular purpose, or reliability or availability, accuracy or completeness of responses and results in relation to the services and goods offered.
7. The Store is not liable to the Customer or third parties: due to the inability to use the equipment third parties, or access to data, loss or damage of data, business losses, loss of profit, loss of revenues and lack of expected revenues, business disruptions or similar events or for any indirect, incidental, consequential loss or damage of any kind, in any case resulting from the use or inability to use the online store www.polydent.pl, even if the Store has been informed about the possibility of a given loss or damage.
8. The Store is not responsible for the content of third party sites or services, links on third party sites or services, or changes or updates to third party sites or services. The Customer decides how to use links or websites of third parties and bears the risk associated with it.
1. The Customer has the rights under the warranty due to physical and legal defects of the sold item.
2. The complaint should be submitted in writing to the address of the Store's headquarters, or by e-mail to the address provided in the Contact tab.
3. If a complaint is submitted in writing or by e-mail, the Store will confirm its acceptance, informing the Customer in the same form as the complaint was considered. Complaints submitted by Consumers should be considered within 14 days from the date of their receipt and within this period, the Consumer should be informed about the Store's decision.
4. The complaint should include:
a. the name and address of the Client's registered office,
b. specification/description of the subject of the complaint,
c. specification of the request for the manner of considering the complaint,
d. presentation of the circumstances justifying the complaint,
e. the date of conclusion of the contract,
f. time when the defect is revealed,
g. the amount when the customer requests its payment,
h. bank account number or address appropriate for the payment of receivables,
i. attached proof of purchase of the advertised goods.
5. In the event that the submitted complaint does not meet the conditions set out above, The Store if it deems it necessary for the proper consideration of the complaint, immediately calls the Client to complement it, specifying a time limit, not shorter than 7 days, and indicates the scope of this complement. Complaint statements that do not allow for the identification of the person submitting the complaint, the advertised items, if possible, after a prior request to complement it, are left unconsidered.
6. Submitting a complaint regarding the amount of fees specified in the invoice does not release the Customer from the obligation to pay the claimed amount.
7. The Customer is entitled, after the complaint procedure has been exhausted, the right to pursue claims against the Store in court proceedings.
§10 The right to withdraw from the Agreement
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason. This right may be exercised by the Consumer within 14 days of receiving the Goods. The ordered goods should be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
2. In the event of exercising the right to withdraw from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered as not concluded. The parties are obliged to make mutual settlements and return what they have provided each other.
3. Withdrawal from the Agreement without giving any reason must be submitted in writing to the correspondence address of the Store or electronically. The statement should include the consumer's data, the designation of the items from which the Consumer withdraws and the bank account number to which the purchase price is to be refunded. It is possible to use the withdrawal form, which is available for download on the Store's website here.
4. The purchased goods should be returned immediately after the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement is submitted, but not later than within 14 days from that date. The store may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until the goods are returned and the proof of purchase is sent.
5. The returned parcel should be accompanied by information enabling the Store to identify its sender.
6. The Customer bears the direct cost of returning the items. The Store does not accept cash on delivery parcels.
7. The money is refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the distance Agreement.
8. In each case, in which the Store reimburses the Customer, the money will be returned to the account indicated by the Customer - by bank transfer.
9. In the case of returning the goods, the Customer receives a refund of the entire amount paid (for the goods and the costs of shipping the goods to the Customer, if any), unless the return applies only to part of the order, and shipping costs apply to the remaining, not returned goods from this order.
10. In the event of a return of the goods by a Customer who is not a Consumer, handling costs in the amount of 30 PLN gross, related to the handling of the return of the goods, will be charged. An invoice or a receipt will be issued for this service, and additionally a corrective invoice for the returned goods.
11. Customer that purchases products in purposes which are not strictly connected with conducted business has the right to withdraw drom the Agreement within 14 days time.
§11 Processing of personal data
1. The Administrator in relation to the personal data of individuals is Towarzystwo Przemysłowo - Handlowe "Pol-Intech" sp. Z o.o. with headquarters at Łomżyńska 3 street, 93-176 Łódź, KRS 0000222156, that administers the online store at www.polydent.pl.
2. Contact regarding the processing of Personal Data to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by correspondence to the address of the registered office.
3. The purpose of processing Personal Data is the implementation of Agreements connecting the Data Administrator with Customers and marketing activities.
4. Personal Data will be processed on the basis of the following legal grounds:
a. in terms of the performance of the Agreement, Art. 6(1)(b) and (f) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, it is as part of the performance of the Agreement and under the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is the possibility of informing about all matters related to the Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR")
b. in terms of the performance of the goals of marketing goods and services, Art. 6(1)(a) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, it is as part of the contacting regarding the presentation of a commercial offer.
5. The following data recipients may have access to Personal Data:
a. authorized employees of the Administrator,
b. service providers entrusted by Agreement with the processing of Personal Data for the purposes of providing services for the Administrator, in particular - to the extent necessary for the proper performance of these services, e.g. in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, The Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected carrier or intermediary carrying out shipments at the request of the Administrator. In the case of a Customer who uses the online store with the method of electronic payments or with a card payment, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store,
c. entities authorized to receive Personal Data on the basis of legal provisions,
d. providers of legal and advisory services and supporting the Administrator in pursuing due claims (in particular law and tax offices, debt collection companies).
6. The period of data storage in the case of data processing for the purpose referred to in point 4(a) for the period in which the data subject may pursue any claims for non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement (limitation period), which is a maximum of 10 years from the date of Agreement performance.
7. The period of data storage in the case of data processing for the purpose referred to in point 4(b) for the period until the consent is withdrawn.
8. Providing Personal Data by the data subject is a condition for concluding the Agreement. Failure to provide data marked as required prevents the Administrator from concluding and performing the Agreement. The Administrator processes the following personal data: name and surname, company name, home address, registered office address, telephone number, e-mail address.
9. When using the website www.polydent.pl, cookies are collected in a limited way. The system collects data on interactions with goods (product views, adding to comparison, adding to favorites, adding to cart, evaluating the product, ordering goods). Thanks to the use of this method, we can present customers with interesting products that they may be interested in, and we also ensure comfortable use of our purchasing system. It is impossible to identify a person on the basis of the information collected in this way. We do not store IP or any Personal Data.
10. In order to opting-out of collecting information about yourself on the basis of cookies, it is enough to properly set your cookie preferences in your web browser.
11. The Data Administrator will not transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
12. The data subject may use the following rights:
a. the right to request access to their Personal Data and to rectify it,
b. the right to limit the processing of its data in situations and on the terms set out in Art. 18 GDPR or to their removal in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR ("Right to be forgotten"),
c. the right to transfer Personal Data in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR,
d. the right to object at any time to the processing of his Personal Data for reasons related to his particular situation, referred to in Art. 21(1) GDPR,
e. the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data,
f. a person who has submitted an application or request regarding the processing of their Personal Data, as part of the use of their rights, may be asked by the Administrator to answer a few questions related to their Personal Data, which enable verification of their identity.
§12 Final Provisions
1. Unless such an obligation arises from mandatory law, the Store does not use out-of-court complaint and pursuing claims, including does not use out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
2. Any disputes arising between the Customer who is not a Consumer and the Store, will be settled by the court competent for the headquarters of the Store.
3. Individual settings of the end device may cause differences between the visualization of the product on the Customer's computer and the actual appearance of the product (color, proportions, etc.) The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
4. The Regulations are subject to the generally applicable law in the Republic of Poland.
5. All product names posted on the website of the online store www.polydent.pl are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved on the basis of the provisions of the Act of June 30, 2000 - Industrial Property Law or other legal provisions.